Table of Contents A multifactorial approach to falls prevention Risk assessment Prevention of falls...
Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
We offer physiotherapy and occupational therapy and rehabilitation for adults with a variety of conditions, including a general decline in mobility, balance or functioning.
We offer specialist input for adults who have experienced a stroke or other neurological condition.
We are passionate about providing high-quality evidence based therapy alongside a caring, compassionate, and personal approach.
We provide a home-based service covering Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
We work together to support people with:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injury
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Other neurological conditions
- General mobility conditions
- Other Physical conditions
Areas we can help with:
- Walking, mobility or transfers
- Falls prevention
- Hand and arm function
- Spasticity management
- Range of movement and strengthening
- Specialist seating assessment
- Positioning, posture and sleep aid assessment
- Cognitive therapy e.g., for memory
- Supporting access in and around the home and garden
- Environmental assessment and advice
- Promoting independence with everyday activities and hobbies e.g., in the bathroom, kitchen and garden
- Return to work or remaining in work
- Community skills such as road safety, shopping and accessing public transport
- Fatigue management
- Assessment of care needs
Check out our latest blog posts!
One effect of this life-changing event, what is it and how to manage its widespread impact?
What is spasticity, why does it occur after stroke and what can be done about this problem?